While working at Skidmore Owings & Merrill, Victoria had the opportunity to collaborate with two great American Landscape Architects, Laurie Olin and Michael Van Valkenburgh. Though very different in style, they each brought conceptual enlightenment to the projects by integrating the landscape with signature architecture to create a more comprehensive design experience. Working with them she understood the importance that landscape could play in completing the architectural vision of a project. It was through that experience that her interest in creating a landscape and architecture based practice was sparked. Coordinating Nancy Goslee Power’s initial designs for the Disney Concert Hall further reinforced the importance of bringing these two disciplines together.
First and foremost Victoria is an architect who has grown to love creating dynamic outdoor spaces. With a passion for both the interior and exterior she realized the opportunity to address both. She believes that creating outdoor spaces to live in is extremely important in our climate and the times in which we live.
- [place] [pakshong landscape and architecture collaborative]
- Nancy Goslee Power & Associates, Santa Monica, California
- HLW International, Santa Monica, California
- Cuningham Group, Marina del Rey, California
- Frank O. Gehry & Associates, Santa Monica, California
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill, Los Angeles, California
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill, Chicago, Illinois
- Cornell University, College of Architecture, Art and Planning, Ithaca NY, Bachelor of Architecture 1986
- State of California – License no. C27025